Unknown Facts about how our Brainworks
Human creature is ruling the world because it is blessed with one of the most important thing to control all these things which is our brain. So today I am going to share some unknown facts about our brainworks. I hope this information will help you to project yourself to better you. So let’s start.
- Our brainworks differently it is only 3 pounds in weight but it consumes 20 % of our body energy. It receives information with a speed of o.5 m per second up to 120 meter per second.
- A study conducted in Columbia University in 2011 showed that more you rely on brain, it will remain heater and more active and when you do less activity with your brain it will be more lethargic and less flexible. One more study shows that we should focus on ideas and ways of thinking rather than memorising things.
- The human brain is the only organ which feel no pain. It lacks nerves despite the fact that it acts as a central nervous system for our body because.
- Our brainworks more in nights compare to day time. It is scientific facts and still unknown fact that why it so because we day all the hectic and complex work in day time where we need our brain activeness more compare to night but it goes quiet opposite.
- Our brain has unimaginable storage capacity; it has capacity of 5 times more information than Encyclopaedia Britannica. Scientist are still not able to calculate the actual storage size of our brain but if we have to tell tentatively the storage space in terms of bytes then it is 1000 terabyte. And for your clarity if you want to make an estimate then I will surely help you. The National Archives of Great Britain, which contain more than 1000 years of history has an approximate space of 70 terabytes. Now you can image the actual capacity of our brain.
- Our nerve impulses can travel with a speed of 170 miles per hour. And how ever think how we can react so fast when something happens with our body. It is only due to our nerves. Their movement is so fast that we react so instant.
- A testimonial of one million students in New York showed that those who ate lunches without additives such as artificial flavours, preservatives and dyes their performance is 14% better in IQ tests.
That being said, your brain is the most fatty organ in your body!
- Ninety minutes of sweating can shrink temporary your brain as one year aging does
- All our brain cells are alike there are as many as 100000 neurons and I billion synapses, all communicating with each other.
- Our brain need continuous supply of oxygen. As a little five minutes without oxygen can cause some brain cells to die leading cause major brain damage.
- Babies have big heads to hold rapidly growing brain. A 2-year-old baby’s brain is 80 % of adult size.
- Our brainworks generates about 15-15 watt of electricity strong enough to light a low voltage LED.
- About 750-1000 millilitres blood circulates through brain more enough to fila beer bottle.
- Our brain only takes 13 milliseconds to process an image.
- A study shows that listening to a meaningful song from childhood will trigger the happiness through your childhood fond memories.
- The front polar cortex helps predict future events from past experiences. We can’t call it some supernatural power but it identifies the patterns and think strategically about future by drawing conclusion on base of those patterns.
- When we are in stress, lack of sleep or low awareness, our mind urges us to buy. Our brain also pushes us to buy expansive things when we are with our mates to impress them.
- Our brain produces a half cup of fluid every day called as cerebrospinal. Our brain floats in this bath of cerebrospinal fluid which acts as a shock absorber to keep the brain from being crushed by its own weight.
- The brains of introverts and extroverts persons are measurably different. MRIs reports reveal that the dopamine reward network is more active in the brains of extrovert persons while introverts’ person brains have more gray matter.
- Our 95% decisions take place in your subconscious
After Knowing these facts, I want to share some mental practises that will help you to brainworks faster:
1. Test your recall.
One of the interesting mental exercise is to recall. And check how much effective you are in recalling. The best example could be grocery items list. Make a list of grocery items which you want to buy and go for shopping without that list and check how many items you have left that you have write down in your list but that were not recalled when you need it. It is most interesting and practical approach to challenge your brainworks cognitive skill. And go for higher level as you grow your memory power.
2. Let the music play.
Always indulge to learn something new. It always exposed you with unknown things that’s really challenge your brainworks for extra efforts to be familiar with that thing. So you can start learning new musical instrument. Or you can start learning new language. Join some cooking classes or try new cuisines, this activity uses different parts of your brain that will help you out to function your brain effectively. Try to learn new vocabulary, rich vocabulary has been linked to reduce risk of cognitive decline.
So try something new that will help your brain to have a good mental exercise.
3. Do math in your head
Make it as your daily habit to solve math calculation in your mind for which you prefer calculator. Due to dependency on calculator or other electronic gadgets decreases brainworks speed. So try to solve small calculation without using pencil, notebook and calculator.
4. Create word pictures
Visualise the spelling of complex words and try to find out their synonyms or antonyms or you can find out the words that start with the same letter which you were visualising.
5. Draw a map from memory
Try to recall the map of the place which you have visit recently. And try to find out the refer points to guide you on the same root. Try this exercise after visiting new places. A research shows relying on electronics devices increase the grey content in your mind.
6. Challenge your taste buds
This exercise you can do every day because we eat food every day. Try to identify the spices and ingredient in your food.
7. Refine your hand-eye abilities
Take up some new hobby of drawing, painting, assembling or solve puzzle. It will give a good exercise for your eyes, hands and brain synchronisation.
8. Learn a new sport
Learning a new sport is also a good mental exercise. You are in some new job means your mental work get started, because you are doing something new which you not familiar with.
BRAIN Games Do Much to Keep Mind Active
A research was conducted where 11430 volunteers aged between 18-60 completed a series of online tasks for a minimum of 10 minutes per day, three times a week for 6 weeks. And participants at tasks get improve at their tasks, researcher believes that there wasn’t a boost in general memory and learning abilities.
If we have to improve and get sharp in our downtime:
Listen to more music:
It will help you out to better organise chaos, pay attention and make prediction. It also helps us to update memory.
A study in 2011 showed that frequent training will fire off the same reward response for me as drug addiction.
Find healthy ways to stimulate yourself:
Exercise, spending time with friends, treating yourself as yourself to a day of relaxation.
Physically brain size is 10 % larger in man than woman. It doesn’t make guys smarter, it will help to control their aggressive senses. Neurologically its more common in women to suffer from mood disorder but men are more likely to have ADHD or language disabilities,
Our memory starts declining after the age of 27 but the ability to function doesn’t deteriorate until 45, we start losing some cells in our 20’s.
Eat fruits and vegetables which will help brainworks to improve memory function:
Yes, consumption of alcohol disrupts our brainworks and affect physical in walking speaking. A limited consumption will help you to protect you from brain stroke according one study.
YOU CAN TRAIN your Brain TO BE LESS IMPULSIVE
A research shows that we can teach our brain to be less impulsive and be more cautious bettors.
Use of cellphone more than limits has adverse impact on our Brainworks
In one research from the National Institute of Health showed that less than one hour of cell phone use can speed up my activity in the area closet to the phone antenna. Although the verdict isn’t out yet on cell phone usage and cancer. Cell phone radiations had a negative impact on pour sleep and other disturbances. So use less phone before sleep.
Stay Tuned TheV2.com || Your Voice Our Vision