Healthy Heart is the key to healthy living. Cardiovascular disease is simply known as a disorder of the heart. This disease describes a range of conditions that affect your heart, it includes blood vessel diseases, such as coronary artery disease; heart rhythm problems, heart defects and Congenital heart defects. Term “heart disease” is often called “cardiovascular disease”.
When blood vessels got blocked that can lead to heart attack. Chest pain, fluctuations in the rhythm of heartbeat also are considered as the symptoms of heart disease. Heart disease problem refers deformities in the heart itself.
Lifestyle is the basic reason for heart issues, it can be prevented or treated with healthy lifestyle choices. Leading cause of death for men and women is coronary heart disease, heart attack, congestive heart failure and congenital heart disease. One has to take prevention like controlling high blood pressure, quitting smoking, lowering cholesterol, and exercising to control heart disease from our end.
Related: Top 10 primary causes of Obesity? How to cure Obesity?
Complication of Cardiovascular Disease:
Cardiovascular disease causes heart attack, when coronary arteries become blocked, severe heart pain takes place which ultimately leads to heart attack. This condition, known as coronary artery disease, causes more chances of heart attacks in a lifetime. During Heart attacks, one of these plaques can rupture and spill cholesterol and other substances into the bloodstream, clotting of blood forms at the site of the rupture. In case if it is large enough, then the clot can completely block the flow of blood through the coronary artery. Another cause of heart attack is a spasm of a coronary artery that shuts down the heart muscle. Usage of tobacco, cocaine can cause a life-threatening spasm. A heart attack can also occur due to a tear in the heart artery. Symptoms of heart disease in your blood vessels.
Symptoms of Cardiovascular disease:
- Cardiovascular disease symptoms may be different for men and women.
- More chances occur of chest pain
- women are more likely to have other symptoms along with chest discomfort
- Nausea and extreme fatigue and such shortness of breath
- Symptoms can include chest pressure, chest pain, chest discomfort, shortness of breath
- Weakness or coldness in your legs or arms if the blood vessels in those parts of your body are narrowed
- Pain in the neck,jaw, throat or back.
It is important to watch for cardiovascular symptoms and discuss concerns with your doctor.
Cardiovascular Disease, Stroke and other Heart Diseases in US:
In America, according to heart disease facts, 735,000 Americans have heart attack, 610,000 people die of heart disease, hence heart disease is the leading cause for both men and women. More than half of the deaths are raised due to heart disease.
In US cardiovascular diseases are listed as underlying cause of death, and it accounts nearly 836,546 deaths in the US. 33% deaths are due to cardiovascular diseases. On an average 1 person died in 38 seconds in US due to heart disease.
92.1 millions of Americans adults are living with any form cardiovascular disease or after effect of stroke. And the total expenditure on cardiovascular diseases and strokes are estimated more than $329.7 billion. This cost is inclusion of health expenditure and lost productivity.
- Coronary Heart Disease is the major cause (43.8 percent) of deaths spared to cardiovascular disease in the US, followed by Stroke (16.8 percent), Heart Failure (9.0 percent), High Blood Pressure (9.4 percent), diseases of the arteries (3.1 percent), and other cardiovascular diseases (17.9 percent).
- Cardiovascular disease is the leading global cause of death not in India but all over the world, accounting for more than 17.9 million deaths per year in 2015, a number that is expected to grow to more than 23.6 million by 2030.
- Projected cost for cardiovascular disease for 2035 will be $749 billion
- According to one data 114023 person died due to heart attack.Approximately every 40 seconds, an American will have a heart attack. It is rethink able fact.
- Annual death rate from 2005 to 2015 due to coronary disease declined 34.4 % and actual deaths declined to 17.7%.
- On an average, every 40 seconds an American got a heart attack.
- 1 out of 19 deaths causes due to stroke. In every 3 minutes 45 seconds an American get killed due to heart stroke
- Stroke ranks No 5 among all causes of deaths in US, it kills 133,000 people in a year.
- Death rate decreased due to stroke by 21.7 % and actual no of deaths to 2.3 %.
Every year approximately 795,000 people experience a new or recurrent stroke. Out of which 6,10,000 are first attack and 185000 are recurrent attacks
Sources: Heart disease and stroke statistics¾2018 update: a report from the American Heart Association [published online ahead of print January 31, 2018]. Circulation. DOI: 10.1161/CIR.0000000000000558
Cardiovascular disease is caused by a range of factors:
Imbalance Food Intake:
Imbalance Diets full of saturated fats and not enough fruits and vegetables. Reduce junk/fried food in your diet. These foods are only for taste; it causes you long term health loss.
No Exercise/ Bad Exercise
Bad exercise habits, or no exercising at all. The heart is a muscle and needs regular exercise in order to maintain proper and healthy functioning. Make a habit of early wake up, go for walk and do exercise for at least 15 minutes, it will help you to stay away from not only heart diseases but other diseases also.
Smoking is a leading cause of cardiovascular disease in women and men. Smoking damage internal surface of your arteries and it cases angina, heart attack or stroke.
Being, becoming, and remaining overweight are other major factors, especially if your weight tends to be over the “belly” area. Keep a regular monitoring of your weight and manage it with regular nutrient diet.
These above points are major contributors and are lifestyle habits that you can change! If you do not to change the way you live, then these habits can create atherosclerosis, which means your arteries are in danger. When your arteries get harden, this places restrictions on blood flow to organs and tissues, which is what causes heart disease. In this body get deprived of vital oxygen and nutrients needed to function properly.
Here are some Prevention methods for Cardiovascular disease
Heart disease prevention is promising. One can still make an alteration in lifestyle and also change diet so that the odds of heart disease are significantly reduced. Even though some risk factors including sex, genetics, and age of a person are not within our control. Heart disease prevention can be achieved by other methods also.
- According to what the American Heart Association proposes, one must control obesity even in children and also make a determined attempt to take proper diet that contains enough nutrition.
- By controlling the blood pressure, heart diseases can be prevented in a good way, as the cholesterol level will also be low.
- Clearly, having low blood sugar levels will consider as heart disease prevention. Second alternative is to exercise because it is known fact that regular exercise can reduce the risks of heart disease. Experts recommend exercise is a must be done as per humanly possible at least an hour per day.
- Changing some habits, such as walking to work can make people healthier. Perhaps Walking is the easiest, healthiest and cheapest type of exercise for most people and one must take advantage of it.
Most Suitable Natural Treatment for cardiovascular
What are the treatment options for cardiovascular disease? There are various heart disease treatment options that are available. In order to solve your problem, proper heart disease treatment is necessary to follow. Moreover, the heart disease is serious, then we probably also have to use more serious techniques of heart disease treatment. Medical treatment may comprise of oxygen from a tube in the nose, oxygen through a face mask, pain medicines and aspirin. There are also clot dissolving medication which are drugs, higher the chances of opening the blocked artery and the defending the cardiac muscle from further injury.
Some Natural Way to prevent this disease are:
Try to include nutrient dense food in your diet
Take high vitamin cod liver oil
Be active and do exercise daily
Maintain a healthy weight
Mange stress and enjoy your life
Avoid Industrial vegetables oil
Eat traditional saturated fats
Eat less sugar
Use fermented foods
A cardiovascular disease is somewhere death of a segment of heart muscle caused by a loss of blood supply Majorly chances of heart attack got raised. Blood is usually cut off when an artery supplying the heart muscle is blocked by a blood clotting. One must take his/her proper medications and it is to be noted that causes of heart disease are not always hardening the arteries. Genetic, heart infections are also the reason. Proper diet and exercise is the ultimate solution to get rid of heart disease. With healthy heart people, they lead to healthy society only if they focus on healthy lifestyle.